1. You are visiting the website www.segurosmeridiano.com which is the property of MERIDIANO S.A CÍA ESPAÑOLA DE SEGUROS, with registered office at AV. JEAN CLAUDE COMBALDIEU, 5, 03008 ALICANTE, with Tax ID no. A18006296, registered in the Mercantile Register of Alicante in volume 3962, folio 44, Sheet A-150960, hereinafter THE HOLDER.
You can contact the THE HOLDER by any of the following means:
Tel No.: (+34) 965988110
Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the website of THE HOLDER made available to the public.
This user accepts, from the moment of access, all the conditions of use, whether general or particular, in relation to the contents and/or services provided by this website. The aforementioned conditions shall apply regardless of the general contract conditions that may be mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. www.segurosmeridiano.com provides access to a lot of different information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user takes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility is also applied to the registration required to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, and the USER undertakes to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and by way of an example (the list is not intended to be exhaustive), not to use them to:
- Engage in activities which are unlawful, illegal or done in bad faith or against public order.
- Divulge content or propaganda which is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, which promotes terrorism
- Which damages the physical and logical systems of THE HOLDER, of its suppliers or third parties, which introduces or spreads viruses on the information network or any other physical or logical systems which could cause the damages referred to above
- Attempt to access and, if necessary, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any other commercial use, in particular in sending unsolicited e-mails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the right to personal dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that undermine the rights of children, public order or safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. Invariably, THE HOLDER will not be held responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the forums, chats, or other participation channels.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE HOLDER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights on its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. As provided for under articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph two of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public disclosure including the way in which they are made available to the public, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the HOLDER, are strictly forbidden.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is at his/her own risk. In particular, THE HOLDER accepts no responsibility in the following areas (the list is not intended to be exhaustive):
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website is used for the objectives of the USER.
- Infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of intellectual and industrial property rights which are owned by other persons or entities
- Malicious code or other harmful computer elements that could be caused by the USER's computer system or by third parties. Invariably, it is the USER'S responsibility to have adequate tools to detect and disinfect these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, when applicable, the capture, removal, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind made by such third parties.
- The accuracy, truthfulness, timeliness and usefulness of the contents and services and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide information which is up-to-date and reliable.
- Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they are caused by faults or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damage or injury resulting from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, and such forums or other similar spaces are used, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who will have ultimate liability for their contents. THE HOLDER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE HOLDER reserves the right to make unannounced changes without notice which it deems fitting on its portal, and can change, delete or add any content and services provided through it, such as the way in which they appear represented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will be as stated and will be valid until they may be modified by others duly published.
8. If the www.segurosmeridiano.com website includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE HOLDER shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. THE HOLDER will never be held liable for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites.
The inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions available to it under applicable laws.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice shall be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. www.segurosmeridiano.com is aimed at users over 18 years of age. Any minors below this age are not authorised to use our services and thus must not send us their personal data. Please note that if such a circumstance occurs, MERIDIANO S.A CÍA ESPAÑOLA DE SEGUROS will not be liable for any consequences that may result from failure to comply with the notice set forth in this same clause.